Friday, January 4, 2019

Your Getting "WORD SPELLED" Daily...



Lucifer and his minion workers know EXACTLY how to word things just right to word spell you...your thinking big deal, words cant hurt me BUT your WRONG....what most people dont know is that as an example, when Illuminati owned companies, word their advertising for their products in such a way....
they ''ATTACH DARK ENERGIES" to their words! Sure, sounds cray cray I know Lol...but well sorry to inform you, yea, the powers that be know HOW to use the black occultist arts to not just get people to buy their products but to spell you with "attached entities" to boot....like a two in one deal or hit two birds with one stone....which ever way you want to view it.  Just like if you buy say a vase from a garage sale and you dont know anything about the people who owned it, where it came from or what kind of spiritual significance that is attached to it. Any and all items come with attached "energies" with them, whether good or bad.  
     ALL WORDS come with attached energies this is WHY the Bible speaks so much on the use of your words.

Proverbs 18:21 NIV
The tongue has the power of life and death, and those who love it will eat its fruit.


Proverbs 12:18 NIV
The words of the reckless pierce like swords, but the tongue of the wise brings healing


Proverbs 15:4 ESV
A gentle tongue is a tree of life, but perverseness in it breaks the spirit


Matthew 12:36 NASB
But I tell you that every careless word that people speak, they shall give an accounting for it in the day of judgment


James 3:10 NLT 
And so blessing and cursing come pouring out of the same mouth. Surely, my brothers and sisters, this is not right! 


ALL around you, from food products, to the internet and the media is geared to word spell you in one form or another.

Heres one example, Monster energy drinks. As you will notice the three monster scratches on its logo? Are they saying that the Monster is a ''BEAST or THE BEAST"???


BE CAREFUL WHOM YOU CHAT WITH ON THE INTERNET....THERE ARE THOSE OUT THERE USING WORD SPELLS AGAINST CHRISTIANS RIGHT NOW....
God bless us all in these last hours AMEN

I am adding this statement at the end of each of my posts so that the world will KNOW just what FACEBOOK is up to! Read below;

Don't worship the World Wide Web and its correlating technologies least you become A PART OF IT and ohhhhhhhhh trust me really trust me, you don't want to become a statistic of their digital portals.  (Not only have I  'heard' but also 'FELT' what "things" were coming through the portals opening up within my room night after night when I WAS on Facebook.  Once I got OFF FACEBOOK, the portals STOPPED ALL TOGETHER!)

I could not believe how duped I was by Facebooks evil....I only pray for others to understand and come to this same conclusion before its too late for you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment