Friday, January 18, 2019

The REALM of Morgellons .....A Biblical infliction in the making



Yet ANOTHER Realm of existence! 

Step right up and chose your Hell realm? 
The Tribulation has been going on a lot longer than any of us could guess. Has the Lord been handing out infliction's, woes and curses upon those who chose not to turn back to him and repent, which comprises probably about 70% of the worlds population currently.

Remember, according to the Gods Holy word, only 1/3 of the populous (for EACH infliction) will survive it.

Are we all being separated into different realms of existence/consciousness according to our DEEDS. Myself I got sent to the PIT realm!! Which I plan on writing all about in the upcoming weeks. I am not in the PIT anymore, the Lord our God saved me from it after 2 full years of SEVERE torment, I am now free'd by JESUS CHRIST and my chains have been broken from the PIT amen!!!



CHEMTRAILS / MORGELLONS DISEASE CONFIRMED BIBLICAL




Kirt Richard Published on Apr 20, 2012


No comments:

Post a Comment