Friday, January 11, 2019

The Bird Box Movie will SOON Become a NON FICTIONAL MOVIE...Trump 5 is about to blow!





The Bird Box movie is depicted as a ''fictional" movie BUT it is far, FAR from fictional....the movie really, in ALL respects was right "ON SPOT" ......What the Lord showed me in visions since 2012 was that Trumpet 5 blows, the 4 gates of Hell itself is going to be LOOSED upon our world....unfortunately most people think that demons, entities or aliens are just a figment of peoples imaginations...they are the people who wont make it through the Tribulation.  Those who understand and believe in the LORD our God and  Jesus Christ,  turn from their ways and sins and repent will be the ones that make it out of the infiltration of demons that soon will be loosed upon the world. 
PREPARE NOW.....its so close now, you dont want to be taken by surprise....

Remember......Bird Box was a WARNING to us to repent NOW...not after the Bird Box demons show up AMEN.

God bless us all in these last hours AMEN :)

I am adding this statement at the end of each of my posts so that the world will KNOW just what FACEBOOK is up to! Read below;

Don't worship the World Wide Web and its correlating technologies least you become A PART OF IT and ohhhhhhhhh trust me really trust me, you don't want to become a statistic of their digital portals.  (Not only have I  'heard' but also 'FELT' what "things" were coming through the portals opening up within my room night after night when I WAS on Facebook.  Once I got OFF FACEBOOK, the portals STOPPED ALL TOGETHER!)

I could not believe how duped I was by Facebooks evil....I only pray for others to understand and come to this same conclusion before its too late for you. 

Please repent of your sins and turn from the wiles of the Devil least you will be swept up into all this messy demonic chaos if you choose to continue in your ways. Best to be on the SAFE SIDE and ask JESUS CHRIST to be your Lord and savior Amen :)




No comments:

Post a Comment