Tuesday, January 1, 2019

What the "Refining Process" feels like if you Don't Repent and Turn from Your Ways ON YOUR OWN.



Psalm 66:10-12
For You have tried us, O God; You have refined us as silver is refined. You brought us into the net; You laid an oppressive burden upon our loins. You made men ride over our heads; We went through fire and through water, Yet You brought us out into a place of abundance

     I've been put through the Lords ''refining process" since the year 2011 due some sins in my past that I had committed and ones I am not going to go into here, thats between me and God.  Strangely enough God appointed me to see and "experience" what is about to come upon the whole world soon, namely the full blown Tribulation. Gods way of "refining me" was to not just ''observe the Tribulation" like most other prophets BUT to also FEEL it too! ugh! I know what the "fiery arrows" feel like.  They feel like pin point laser beams with high HEAT, ones you get to experience all over your body, (that is if you are not in good standing with God though). The fiery darts even left "black burn marks" on my wooden floor! I am not at that house any longer but plan on taking photos of that floor soon with permission of course. The burn marks are STILL THERE as of just last week when I visited that home.  I plan on putting those photos on THIS post later next week, so check back for the photos.

Ephesians 6:16
In addition to all of these, hold up the shield of faith to stop the fiery arrows of the devil.

     Then comes the "cleansing of your heart refining process".......this part of the refining process is no fun either...for two straight years my heart was "hit" by what I can only describe as a type of electrical jolt, making my heart go into arrhythmia for a few seconds about 10 times a day, NEVER once did I come close to dying....it was just sheer mental terror. The Lord made sure that I did not die because that was NOT his intention, his intention was to cleanse my heart of SIN so that I could be worthy to once again stand in his presence. I surely would not be foretelling these stories if they were not true because we ALL know that the use of our words could bring about what you say out loud....this is where that term comes from "Knock on wood" if you get what I mean. So yes, I am VERY TRUTHFUL when I speak of these things. The heart cleansing process too two full years, the years 2012-2014. Since 2014  I have NOT had any heart issues what so ever NONE and the doctors have NEVER found anything wrong with my heart THEN or NOW.

Ezekiel 36:25-27
I will sprinkle clean water on you, and you shall be clean from all your uncleannesses, and from all your idols I will cleanse you. And I will give you a new heart, and a new spirit I will put within you. And I will remove the heart of stone from your flesh and give you a heart of flesh. And I will put my Spirit within you, and cause you to walk in my statutes and be careful to obey my rules

     So after two whole years of the cleansing of my heart, THEN came the most horrible part! SO HORRIBLE that I can barely even speak of it :( but the Lord would want me to warn people of what is to come upon them is they do not repent and turn from their sinful ways.  I was THEN cleansed by WATER....a totally different BAPTISM than the one done in churches.  I FELT SUBMERGED UNDER WATER FOR A FULL YEAR!! I felt as if I WAS DROWNING!! I begged for forgiveness of my sins, cried all the time, was freaking out constantly...the only relief I got from a DROWNING FEELING was when I was sleeping.....so I would force myself to go to sleep early in the evening.  Trust you and me.....DONT SIN!!!!!!!  Now the refining THROUGH WATER was finally over with...what a huge RELIEF!!!!! THANK YOU THE LORD MY GOD FOR BEING THERE THROUGH IT WITH ME!!

Isaiah 43:2
"When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and when you pass through the rivers, they will not sweep over you. When you walk through the fire, you will not be burned; the flames will not set you ablaze"


      Then the sensation of SNAKES moving throughout my body started!! I was terrified unreal!! This lasted for a FULL YEAR TOO....FINALLY I am NOW starting to feel back to almost normal ....feeling normal enough now to finally start testifying to the experiences people WILL go through if they dont REPENT of their SINS, TURN AWAY from their sinful life styles and try to lead a HOLY life style. 

If my TRUE testimony is not enough to scare you, I am afraid for you.
Please turn back to the Lord your God and repent and turn from your sinful ways 
God bless us all AMEN

Isaiah 48:9-11
"For the sake of My name I delay My wrath, And for My praise I restrain it for you, In order not to cut you off. "Behold, I have refined you, but not as silver; I have tested you in the furnace of affliction. "For My own sake, for My own sake, I will act; For how can My name be profaned? And My glory I will not give to another


Zechariah 13:8-9"It will come about in all the land," Declares the LORD, "That two parts in it will be cut off and perish; But the third will be left in it. "And I will bring the third part through the fire, Refine them as silver is refined, And test them as gold is tested They will call on My name, And I will answer them; I will say, 'They are My people,' And they will say, 'The LORD is my God.'
 Daniel 11:35Some of those who have insight will fall, in order to refine, purge and make them pure until the end time; because it is still to come at the appointed time.
Daniel 12:10
"Many will be purged, purified and refined, but the wicked will act wickedly; and none of the wicked will understand, but those who have insight will understand.

No comments:

Post a Comment