Friday, January 4, 2019

Strange Sun and skies Video....Strange Times were in!



One of my Youtube Sky videos below; Strange Times my Friends!  Get right with Jesus Amen!




My NEW You tube channel
link; https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4ocCu3Y8Lskwei9qboSDhg?view_as=subscriber

My OLD You tube channel link where there is MUCH BETTER FOOTAGE/BETTER VIDEOS;
https://www.youtube.com/user/egyendtimesvideos

I am adding this statement at the end of each of my posts so that the world will KNOW just what FACEBOOK is up to! Read below;

Don't worship the World Wide Web and its correlating technologies least you become A PART OF IT and ohhhhhhhhh trust me really trust me, you don't want to become a statistic of their digital portals.  (Not only have I  'heard' but also 'FELT' what "things" were coming through the portals opening up within my room night after night when I WAS on Facebook.  Once I got OFF FACEBOOK, the portals STOPPED ALL TOGETHER!)
I could not believe how duped I was by Facebooks evil....I only pray for others to understand and come to this same conclusion before its too late for you. 


No comments:

Post a Comment