Friday, January 4, 2019

The Chemtrail World is a 'Demonic Realm'


'The Chemtrail World is yet Another Demonic Realm'




     Those who live in the Chemtrail realm wonder why no one ever listens to their pleas, am I right? Yes!

NO ONE LISTENS to them because they are (unknowingly) in ONE of the many demonic realms where demons and Fallen Angels rule the roost.  Just like how no one seems to listen to the Gang Stalking victims pleas for help either, its because demons and fallen angels are not out for your best interest. You wonder how did I get put in or born into these realms? 
"ONLY GOD KNOWS THAT ANSWER"
      I am only here writing these blogs to give those stuck in different demonic realms an "insight" into what their involved in and maybe finally understanding what they are dealing with will help them REPENT, turn from any sinful ways and read Gods Holy word. I am here relaying this to you by the Lords wishes, to help give you "a running chance" to get yourself out of those realms. No doubt some people have been put in these different realms as the Lords workers. Why others are in the Chemtrail or Gang Stalking realms I dont know...like I said, its between you and God. 
     I have been to and lived in BOTH of the Chemtrail and Gang Stalking realms. I no longer get Gang Stalked and I no longer see Chemtrails on a DAILY BASIS. I admit about 4 times a month or so, I get glimpses of the Chemtrail realm but only brief glimpes and when I am there I make sure to take videos and photos and post them on my Youtube channel.
Have you not noticed how UNNATURALLY those Chemtail jets FLY??? I have watched some of them FLY STRAIGHT TOWARDS THE GROUND, ONLY TO DISAPPEAR RIGHT BEFORE THEY WOULD HAVE HIT THE GROUND! Now you try and tell me that REAL humans in REAL jets CAN PULL THAT ONE OFF?????? THINK, THINK! 
I will finish this blog at a later date....the Lord wants to give you, the readers a running chance at SALVATION....quit focusing on the Gang Stalkers and those Chemtrails and start focusing on God and reading his Holy Word the Bible.
God bless us all in these end of days amen!

I am adding this statement at the end of each of my posts so that the world will KNOW just what FACEBOOK is up to! Read below;

Don't worship the World Wide Web and its correlating technologies least you become A PART OF IT and ohhhhhhhhh trust me really trust me, you don't want to become a statistic of their digital portals.  (Not only have I  'heard' but also 'FELT' what "things" were coming through the portals opening up within my room night after night when I WAS on Facebook.  Once I got OFF FACEBOOK, the portals STOPPED ALL TOGETHER!)

I could not believe how duped I was by Facebooks evil....I only pray for others to understand and come to this same conclusion before its too late for you. 



No comments:

Post a Comment