Friday, January 4, 2019

Alien Portal Technologies Captured During Filming!



Any time  I use to take videos a couple of years back this alien type technology use to show up in ALL my videos if I so chose to use photo editing to "bring it out"....its a type of black bar "window" with red numbers and symbols surrounding it. As if it was a "window" for me to look through to capture these videos here are the links to these videos;



https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hl1QHB9qqTQ&list=UUljsDLAdZ1ngUTLGfHuCSug&index=24



https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4H3gHv2VV9E&index=49&list=UUljsDLAdZ1ngUTLGfHuCSug


I am adding this statement at the end of each of my posts so that the world will KNOW just what FACEBOOK is up to! Read below;

Don't worship the World Wide Web and its correlating technologies least you become A PART OF IT and ohhhhhhhhh trust me really trust me, you don't want to become a statistic of their digital portals.  (Not only have I  'heard' but also 'FELT' what "things" were coming through the portals opening up within my room night after night when I WAS on Facebook.  Once I got OFF FACEBOOK, the portals STOPPED ALL TOGETHER!)
I could not believe how duped I was by Facebooks evil....I only pray for others to understand and come to this same conclusion before its too late for you. 


No comments:

Post a Comment