Monday, January 28, 2019

Jesus VS. Facebook???


Jesus VS Facebook


Revelation 12:9
He was thrown down out of heaven. (The giant dragon is that old snake called the devil or Satan. He leads the whole world the wrong way.) The dragon with his angels was thrown down to the earth.

What a strange title for a blog right? I already know that many people will or wont want to believe most of my claims but regardless the Lord has given me insights and knowledge that I MUST share or I would not be doing my job. Facebook is more than dangerous, more than having to worry about identity theft or keeping track of you to give your information out, nope, these are the LEAST of your worries when it comes to Facebook, TRUST ME.  


...hiding behind the logo of bringing and bridging the world together; 



"In a 2017 message, Zuckerberg told users he was committed to building a platform that will “bring humanity together” to reframe the world into a better place.“In times like these, the most important thing we at Facebook can do is develop the social infrastructure to give people the power to build a global community that works for all of us,” he said. But critics say there's evidence that conflicts with that claim, and they want to ask Mr. Zuckerberg if his new global community includes them.The National Religious Broadcasters points to several instances in which Christian themes were deleted or banned". 
Source; https://www1.cbn.com/cbnnews/politics/2018/april/christian-posts-blocked-will-christian-speech-be-allowed-in-the-new-facebook-world
What I am about to tell you is REAL....real as real gets.  Satan and his angels HAVE ALREADY been thrown down to our Earth. Thats why our world has took a turn for bad in every which way the past 10 years. They are working "behind the scenes" and if you were Satan which platform on the internet would best suit your needs to get a tag on everyone??? Well FACEBOOK is the perfect platform! Facebook has got "almost" everyone on the face of the planet signing up and if not signing up, others are already signed up. Satan IS WITHOUT ONE OUNCE OF DOUBT WORKING FACEBOOK TO HIS ADVANTAGE.  I have a really STRONG feeling that they are using some type of "Brain mapping" technologies ...this is what the Lord is telling me, the word "Brain mapping" and Satan is doing this brain mapping on EVERYONE on Facebook. At some point in the near future, if one continues to stay on Facebook, they will have NO WAY to escape Satan. This is what the Lord is telling me. I dont even know what brain mapping is but this is what the Lord is relaying to me.  Satan is going to be leading the "whole world astray" ON FACEBOOK....This is WHERE its going to happen and its already begun!! 

Revelation 12:9
He was thrown down out of heaven. (The giant dragon is that old snake called the devil or Satan. He leads the whole world the wrong way.) The dragon with his angels was thrown down to the earth.


DONT BE LED ASTRAY ON FACEBOOK.....get yourself OFF that platform least you be captured mind, body and soul by Satan.

I am for real and the Lord has shown me explicitly that it IS Facebook that Satan is first using RIGHT NOW...this is SERIOUS business...
try getting off facebook for a couple of weeks and let me know how much better you feel and how much better life is for you.
_____________________________________________________________

I am adding this statement at the end of each of my posts so that the world will KNOW just what FACEBOOK is up to! Read below;

Don't worship the World Wide Web and its correlating technologies least you become A PART OF IT and ohhhhhhhhh trust me really trust me, you don't want to become a statistic of their digital portals.  (Not only have I  'heard' but also 'FELT' what "things" were coming through the portals opening up within my room night after night when I WAS on Facebook.  Once I got OFF FACEBOOK, the portals STOPPED ALL TOGETHER!)

I could not believe how duped I was by Facebooks evil....I only pray for others to understand and come to this same conclusion before its too late for you. 


Please repent of your sins and turn from the wiles of the Devil least you will be swept up into all this messy demonic chaos if you choose to continue in your ways. Best to be on the SAFE SIDE and ask JESUS CHRIST to be your Lord and savior Amen :)


God bless us all in this late hour amen
Love egy :)


No comments:

Post a Comment