Monday, December 17, 2018

True Testimony of my visions from the Lord; Part One

True Testimony of my visions from the Lord; Part One  
    I was second guessing about taking a long trip that evening as the road conditions were a mixture of wet snow and sleet but I kept my gaze on the lines in front of me. Heading north ways up Hwy 75 to visit my eldest daughter, a sudden flash of light filled the inside of van, as quick as it flashed it was gone. A flash of light was the last thing I needed on these road conditions. It was enough to worry me about my visibility while driving at seventy miles an hour but all returned to normal after those few seconds for the evening anyways.  
    The next morning when I woke up, mind you, this is the year 2012, I looked up at the skies like I usually do daily, as I have always been a skywatcher and loved gazing into the skies but to my utter shock what I saw in the skies today was nothing short of what appeared to me, to be a full out war zone! I saw all these jets zig zagging in every which direction, leaving trails of smoke behind them. I had never in my life seen any jets in the skies up to this point in my life and I am in my late 40’s, outside of our local Traverse City, Michigan annual air show by the Blue Angels. I can honestly say outside of the Blue Angels, I only saw commercial airliners in the skies.  Later I learned that these jets flying all over the place were what some people called “Chemtrails”.  I had never, up to this point seen Chemtrails before, so naturally I automatically thought our country was at war with another country and I had not watched any of our local morning news channels yet to hear about the war. 
 I could not take my eyes off all the air traffic going on above me. Later I realized I had jumped parallel worlds and I was not the only one who was jumping parallel worlds, as I chatting frequently with others online who were experiencing these same strange occurrences. Most of us came to the same conclusion that CERN was to blame, they played God, tinkering with sacred energies they knew nothing about.  Most of all the others like myself, (we call ourselves skywatchers) concurred that  CERN is the key to the Abyss spoken about in the Bible.
The fifth angel sounded his trumpet, and I saw a star that had fallen from the sky to the earth. The star was given the key to the shaft of the Abyss. 2When he opened the Abyss, smoke rose from it like the smoke from a gigantic furnace. The sun and sky were darkened by the smoke from the Abyss
    Others experiencing these strange timeline jumps or parallel world jumps call this anomaly “The Mandela Effect”.  In all actuality what people are calling the Mandela Effect is none other than Lucifer himself using CERN to tweek different times lines and parallel worlds in his last attempt to escape from his inevitable punishment. Jumping timelines, parallel universes or worlds will not hide Lucifer nor anyone else for that matter because GOD IS EVERYWHERE.  
Daniel 7:25
'He will speak out against the Most High and wear down the saints of the Highest One, and he will intend to make alterations in times and in law; and they will be given into his hand for a time, times, and half a time.’
    The Mandela Effect community are in effect under a “strong delusion” due to not knowing the Biblical scriptures as they should.  Because since people have loved the world (Satan's world) more than they loved God, he allows people to fall under a false delusion;
2 Thessalonians 2:10-12
and with every wicked deception directed against those who are perishing, because they refused the love of the truth that would have saved them. For this reason, God will send them a powerful delusion so that they will believe the lie, order that judgment will come upon all who have disbelieved the truth and delighted in wickedness.…
    As it stands, many scriptures have already been changed or drastically altered over the past five years. Even the Pope himself is jumping in the game on changing the original scriptures, claiming that he is going to make a few changes to the Lord's prayer
Itself!  God's word in the Bible predicted that there would one day be a “famine” , a thirst for his word to save your soul but that his original words could no longer be found.
Amos 8:11
    This was why we were told ahead of time in God's word to “write the scriptures on our hearts”, in other words to be able to recite the original scriptures by memory;
Fix these words of mine in your hearts and minds, tie them as a sign on your hands and bind them on your foreheads.
    Back on the original topic, within one day I suddenly, seemingly found myself in the only way I can describe it, the Twilight Zone.  Off in the distance, always located in the southern skies I watched what could only be explained as a “Jet highway” of sorts.  There was a constant stream of Jets heading either to the east or towards the west.
There were all kinds of Jets buzzing around over head as well.  I would actually sit there and watch these jets fly “straight down” towards the ground only to disappear before my eyes just before it would have hit the ground. Many jets would fly straight upward into the clouds, only to disappear once again. For the first several years my eyes must have been fixated like round saucers with my mouth gaping wide open in utter shock and amazement. Follow my story weekly! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment