Sunday, December 23, 2018

Instructions for The Tribulation






FIRST and foremost you wont make it through what is coming without JESUS...
so the first thing your going to want to do is recite the salvation prayer;

       The Sinner's Prayer (by Dr. Ray Pritchard)
Lord Jesus, for too long I’ve kept you out of my life. I know that I am a sinner and that I cannot save myself. No longer will I close the door when I hear you knocking. By faith I gratefully receive your gift of salvation. I am ready to trust you as my Lord and Savior. Thank you, Lord Jesus, for coming to earth. I believe you are the Son of God who died on the cross for my sins and rose from the dead on the third day. Thank you for bearing my sins and giving me the gift of eternal life. I believe your words are true. Come into my heart, Lord Jesus, and be my Savior. Amen.
Now while you are waiting on Jesus to either save you or "refine" you, start listening to the Bible scriptures online in the back ground while you go about your daily business and yes around the clock means 24/7
ELECTROLYTES LOSSES! 
During the Tribulation people will experience SEVERE electrolyte losses with emphasis on (POTASSIUM LOSSES) In my visions the Lord showed me how ALL the grocery store "banana shelves" were wiped out.....you could NOT find one banana anywhere. I never really was sure what exactly caused the electrolyte losses but my best guess was that during that time in my visions the sun was burning REALLY REALLY HOT to the point people would get heat sickness just from walking outside in their yards.  People were dying from heart attacks from potassium losses, the heat from this sun caused, I believe the electrolyte losses. STOCK UP ON BOTTLES OF POTASSIUM.
The second MAJOR mineral losses was (VITAMIN D) Again, I am not sure exactly what was causing the vitamin D losses BUT in my own personal opinion it was the WIFI fields causing it. Maybe its going to be the 5G WIFI fields that are soon to be placed everywhere that is going to cause the vitamin D losses. I do know that the 5G WIFI is like 100+ times stronger than our current WIFI fields that our bodies are already subjected to. STOCK UP ON VITAMIN D.
DRINK TONS OF WATER DAILY! I believe that drinking a lot of water will flush out the "nano particles" that, by then, will have found their way into every ones body. Use some type of herbal detox as well.
Protect yourself from the "fiery darts" spoke of in the Bible by listening or reading Gods word DAILY.
Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked. — Ephesians 6:16
      "Our faith is increased by reading or listening to the word of God" 

Romans 10:17

Consequently, faith comes from hearing the message, and the message is heard through the word about Christ

Ephesians 5:26

That he might sanctify and cleanse it with the washing of water by the word,






No comments:

Post a Comment