Saturday, December 22, 2018

To Whom it may concern;



I am not attempting to be rude;
Just reminding those that are in positions to control what media is allowed to be seen by the general population, don't let yourself be held accountable by GOD in the end for keeping his modern day prophets messages from getting out to the public..  I am sure that you have noticed since in or around the years 2011-12 that God had his sleeping modern day prophets awake to their callings and God would not want his messages to be impeded upon. When I checked my stats, I was quite amazed to see that it said '28 unknown regions", under my view count. Now I am fairly positive as advanced as Google is in the way of technology that they could not locate the regions that these views came from LoL.....

God Loves you too and wants to see your salvation through Christ :) 
Always do what the right thing is to do.....
Ask Jesus to be your Lord and savior, turn from your sins and repent to God.
God bless you,
egy


Images below;



No comments:

Post a Comment