Wednesday, February 27, 2019

Essential Herbal Supplements You Will Need DURING The Tribulation






I know, I know, most of you dont think that we have entered the Tribulation prophesied in the book of Revelations but surely, I can, without any doubt tell that we ARE indeed in the midst of the Tribulation. Some are already feeling the effects of the Tribulation and others have YET to experience the effects. Your either feeling some of the Tribulation effects now OR you WILL be feeling them very SOON...so on this note, knowing which essential herbal supplements you will need to 'survive" whats coming is a 'must have'.....

1.) POTASSIUM; I am not sure of the "why's" that our bodies loose LARGE amounts of potassium during the Tribulation, I just know what I am shown and taught by the Lord and ineffectually take his teachings and relay them to you.  In my visions that the Lord showed me, large amounts of potassium losses happen to everyone causing heart irregularities, heart attacks and abrupt stopping of the heart. Best to stock up now on Potassium while you can.

2.) VITAMIN D; I do not know what causes vitamin D losses, I was just shown by the Lord that serious Vitamin D losses occur within the human body during the Tribulation period. Stocking up on Vitamin D now is a smart idea.

3.) MELATONIN; In this aspect it seems the Lord has told me that our natural melatonin is not manufactured no longer due to the saturation of the electromagnetic fields directly from WIFI.
Stocking up on Melatonin is a wise move.

The Lord has shown me that in general, that our bodies will not be able to sustain or stabilize electrolytes within our bodies with emphasis on POTASSIUM.

As more comes to my mind that the Lord has shown me I will be updating regularly.
God bless us all during these last hours Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment