Wednesday, March 18, 2020

Bible Scriptures to Get You Through the Coronavirus



Faith is highly important when expecting your prayers for healing to be answered. If you believe, you will receive...
Mark 5:34

And he said to her, “Daughter, your faith has made you well; go in peace, and be healed of your disease.” 

Humbling ourselves before the Lord and setting our ego's aside brings great treasures;
Psalm 6:2 

Be gracious to me, O Lord, for I am languishing; heal me, O Lord, for my bones are troubled.
Psalm 30:2 

O Lord my God, I cried to you for help, and you have healed me.

God can heal you from destruction;
Psalm 107:20 

He sent out his word and healed them, and delivered them from their destruction.

Ask the Lord our God to strengthen and sustain you through your fears or illness;
Philippians 4:13 

I can do all things through him who strengthens me.

God promises to supply all your needs, pray to him and ask him to supply you with all your needs;
Philippians 4:19

And my God will supply every need of yours according to his riches in glory in Christ Jesus.

The Lord can heal and lift you out of your sickbed;
Psalm 41:3 

The Lord sustains him on his sickbed; in his illness you restore him to full health.
Isaiah 41:10 I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.

Now is the time to ask the Lord to forgive all your sins so that nothing stands in the way of your healing;
James 5:16

Therefore, confess your sins to one another and pray for one another, that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous person has great power as it is working.
John 5:14 

Afterward Jesus found him in the temple and said to him, “See, you are well! Sin no more, that nothing worse may happen to you.”

Positive thoughts and words towards yourself and others creates an healing environment;
Proverbs 16:24 

Gracious words are like a honeycomb, sweetness to the soul and health to the body.




No comments:

Post a Comment